Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Status Quo

OK, so I've gotten as far as the toe on the 2nd sock. Amazing progress since I've been too tired to knit much the last week. I've also decided that I hate the flower petal hat. I. Hate. It. For some reason my stitches aren't even. Could be that my make one's are too tight and are pulling everything else out of whack. Could be that my hate is just making it look like bunk. So instead of doing the smart thing which is pulling it all out, burning the pattern and starting a different cuter hat, I've decided to buy yet more yarn to try the pattern again. This time I bought sport weight (I think.) At least this time I didn't have them wind it so I could theoretically return the unused yarn. (I've heard that some people do actually return unused yarn - I've never actually seen it happen.)

No comments: