Monday, February 16, 2009

It's Mine!

Sorry for the crummy photo. I think my camera officially died.

I made the Squash Hat from 101 Designer One Skein Wonders (Is anyone surprised that I knit a pattern out of that book *again*?) I think I'm just putting a permanent link to the Amazon listing for that book rather than post it every other post. I'm in training for the Great Optimist Hat Challenge 2009 (more details to come), and wanted to see how fast it took me to knit an infant size hat. About a day is the answer.

Lily found the purple sparkly hat and immediately tried putting it on her head. Adam tried telling her that it was not for her, it was for a baby. Lily gave him "the look" and said, "Yes it is my hat, it has a noodle on it." How do you argue with that?

2 comments:

Northwoods Baby said...

She does know I'm going to have to start calling her Noodlehead now, right? Bwahahaha.

Knittymuggins said...

Hee hee. I LOVE that! It definitely does have a noodle on it ;) I guess you'd better be careful when choosing your hat patterns, that they don't all have noodles on top!

knittymuggins