Friday, July 11, 2008

It's a Bird, It's a Plane....

This did not look blurry at home this morning!

It's Super-SOCK! No, it's really not a sock, although it is the Embossed Leaves pattern from Favorite Socks. It's the Emli hat from Alison at the blue blog. I'm knitting it out of all my leftover cotton from projects I have forgotten. I used up about half of my green, all of the pale pink, probably all of the dark pink and I may even add one more color in there - a variegated pink/purple. This pattern is a lot of fun - way more fun than I would have expected. I'm at the point where the brim flairs out and it's just flying along. I think this should fit Lily beautifully. Perfect on a day like today when it's barely 50 degrees F!

2 comments:

Northwoods Baby said...

Barely 50 here, but *81* in Solon! I just about died when we got out of the car.


Puuuuurty knit.

Knittymuggins said...

So pretty! I can't wait to see it modeled :)

Brrrr... why's it so cold there?

knittymuggins