Saturday, July 25, 2009


After a particularly rough week at work, a week that questions my ability to even do my job, I find myself with some free time. Adam is taking the girls to a baseball game that his friends from work are playing in. It's a fundraiser for the Northern Lights Foundation. I have some free time of undetermined length. Adam will most likely get called into work today at some point, we just don't know exactly when.

So I think I'm headed to the LYS for a little spinning. I really need to clear off my bobbins and get some practice before Sock Summit. I have one little bolero jacket (Addie's) blocking before being sewn together and a baby sock almost done. Although I have huge projects waiting in the wings to be completed/started, I'm feeling like I'm in a bit of a knitting lull. Nothing has to be done on a timeline. It feels really good!

If you have any good job karma lying around, please send it my way. Otherwise, I'll be knitting, spinning and trying to forget that Monday is just on the other side of tomorrow.

No comments: