Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for...

1. My husband. I don't know what I would do without him. He's my best friend and the one I share everything with.

2. My 2 beautiful daughters. They are the reason I get up in the morning (and why I sometimes get up in the middle of the night!) I am stunned that I could love someone so little so much.

3. My husband's and my families and our extended network of friends. We may complain about family, but they are always there when we need them. :)

4. My job

5. Dairy-free chocolate and other substitutes. :)

6. Shaving cream is an incredible invention. It can keep husbands cheeks feeling nice, plus it entertains kids forever!

7. Free knitting patterns! (Hey, it's a knitting blog, what do you expect?)

8. My cell phone - I don't know what we did without them. I feel so much more safe while traveling.

9. Coffee. When Lily wakes up at 5am and won't go back to sleep, it's the only thing that gets me through the day. :()

10. Last, but not least, it's snowing outside and I love the snow.

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Awwww.... those photos are wonderful! Thanks for sharing! Hope your Thanksgiving holiday was fantastic :)

knittymuggins