Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sock It To Me

Here are some pictures of the socks I made for my SITM pal. I found a model that had the correct size foot!

A fun, in-progess, shot. The socks are Small Capitals from Sensational Knitted Socks, made with Soxx Appeal from Knit One Crochet Too. I really like the pattern. It's toe up which I know makes some people crazy, but I kind of enjoy it. It was a 8 row repeat of 12 stitches so it wasn't until the 2nd sock that I was able to go without following the pattern religiously. The book is fantastic if you don't have it. Each sock has a "recipe" that you can customize to get the right sizing.

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Beautiful sock!! I've been *dying* so see it :) Thanks for the book info, I'll have to check that one out.

BTW: I have only knit toe-up socks and I *love* it! I am actually kind of *afraid* to knit "traditional" socks! Eeek! But I imagine I will give it a try someday :)

knittymuggins