Monday, March 24, 2008

For Lisa

Lisa was asking about some favorite baby knitting projects, so I thought I would share a few with her. Sweater from _______ knitted in cotton... I don't have the ball band anymore, it's long gone. You've seen this one before, both girls have worn it in pictures. I actually made it for my niece, but we re-inherited it.

Saartje's booties. These are very fast and fun.

So fun, that I made 2 pairs right in a row for my friends babies.

Cottage Creations Babies and Bears Sweater. The mittens are from Fittin' Mittens. I highly recommend any Cottage Creations patterns for babies. The Lilly sweater is sweet as is every pattern I've seen from them.

Last but not least (because Blogger is getting cranky with all the photos) is the Slip Stitch Baby Hat. Knit with contrasting shades of sock yarn, this one is so cute. I got the pattern from The Heathen Housewife. I think I emailed her for the pattern, although I think there are a few yarn shops in Minnesota that you can buy the pattern at. I hope this helps!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh thank you so much! Wifey's family has two babies due in August and September. Now I have some place to start with more modern patterns....I think I love the booties best, but the girls are so adorable!

Jess P. said...

I'm a big fan of the booties too! They're so fast you could whip out several in no time.