Monday, December 1, 2008

Sneaky Sneak #1

I finished one of the sneaky sneak items from my list.


I discovered that no matter how much red wine you drink, some people are just not meant to look all stylish and French chic in a slouch hat. It's just not me.

This however, is. Hanging out with the girls.

Details:
Pattern: Le Slouche hat from Knit and Tonic
Yarn: Merino Gold from Knit One Crochet Too. Cream with a bit of gold sparkle. It might be discontinued since I can't find it on their website anywhere. It took a little over 2 skeins.
Needles: Size 9 US.
Modifications: I held the yarn doubled since it's a worsted weight yarn.



2 comments:

bockstark.knits said...

i think it looks fantastic AND french chic on you!!!

Knittymuggins said...

What a cute photo of you with the girls!

And I agree - it looks very chic and stylish on you! I love that photo of you with your glass of red wine ;)

knittymuggins