Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Hats

I finished another 4 hats over the last week. When I brought them into the Optimist club, I found out that one of the men had knit 7 over the last week. Another man had knit 13! Apparently he had been knitting on the loom while watching the state hockey tournaments. I've recruited a couple of women with looms to be on my team so that I might have a fighting chance! I'm telling everyone that Slow and Steady might just win this race. I figure I have staying power.

I found this great pattern on Ravelry. It's free from WoollyWormHead. It goes very quickly, I've finished 2 1/2 so far.

And another squash hat from 101 Designer One Skein Wonders.
Even if I don't win the hat knitting contest for my team, it's really been interesting to see how many hats our little club can knit.



No comments: