Friday, May 11, 2007

Swatch You Doing?

Ok, so it's not the best picture of either the swatch or Lily... but cute regardless. We had a typical sunny day in Superior on Wednesday. Since Addie was sleeping, Lily and I went out to enjoy it. When we walked outside it was 80 degrees, 15 minutes later it was 60. All it takes is for the wind to switch off the lake and suddenly it's cold!

Anyway, I started a swatch for the Sockapalooza sock. I decided on the Yarni... mostly because it is so incredibly soft I can't help but play with it. I decided that since I was knitting a swatch, it should be a swatch that had future value and I could see myself maybe someday making a blankie like this. Adam did ask me if we were going to get pregnant with a boy sometime in the near future so I could finish said blankie. Nope, no plans.

But I digress, after finishing the swatch I started casting on for the Sock Bug River Rapids sock. So far, so good. I'm loving the pattern and the yarn.

I have an amazing headache and blogger is going to have a scheduled outage so much push publish now.

1 comment:

Seanna Lea said...

That's actually a good idea to make a little mitred square for a swatch!