Monday, July 30, 2007

Ravelry

I'm in! I'm in! Oh boy oh boy! I can spend hours looking around this place! Now I just have to set up a Flicker account and start setting up some photos in there so I can import them into my Ravelry notebook.

So what is Ravelry? Good question. It's a knitting/crocheting organizational website. I can keep a list of patterns I want to try someday, a list of what needles I own, and the yarn I already have. Plus, it keeps a log of the completed and in-progress projects. Very cool.

In other news, I'm working on the sole of the Jaywalker sock. It's going along quite nicely... I love that I can pick it up and just mindlessly knit. I'm also up to clue 2 on MS3. I know I'm way way behind most of the others who are knitting this (most are at clue 4) however I can only knit it once the girls are in bed. I figure slow and steady is just fine. I thought I would get a lot done at the cabin this weekend, but we stayed up late chatting with Adam's sister and I just couldn't concentrate on the conversation and the knitting for some reason. Just too stressed out I think!

1 comment:

D Beltt said...

Looks like a cool site. I signed up for the waiting list. It looks like I'll be waiting awhile!

* You are #21822 on the list.
* 14296 people are ahead of you in line.
* 0 people are behind you in line.