Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mystery Stole 3


Just as I think I'm doing OK on MS3, I have to un-knit (tink) several rows. I seriously do not know what my problem is. It is not like this is particularly difficult, you just need to follow the pattern. Somehow I picked up an extra yarn over and didn't see it until 5 rows later. I tried just barreling through ignoring the extra stitch but it just wasn't working for me. I had to rip it out.

Perhaps if I could work on this during daylight hours it would be easier. I'm pretty sure I made the mistake after working for it for 2 hours at my lovely little LYS. I went home and continued working on it that night because I was so happy to be getting some progress made. I should have just left well enough alone. Oh well, I just keep chugging along on Clue 2.

I checked on the yarn for my Sock It To Me pal and it hasn't arrived yet. I just found another pattern and added it to my Ravelry queue. (have I mentioned I got in? Just a few times!) I am definitely going to use the Icehouse from Lorna's Laces and I will definitely be using a slip stitch pattern of some sort... I just don't know which one. Maybe Bellatrix, maybe Flutterby.

No comments: