Monday, February 18, 2008

Blanket Update

I've taken a bit of a break from the blanket craziness to work on my second sock for the Sock It To Me Again swap. However, I did pick up some Cascade 220 for a Tums the Hippo. I still need to get some white, but I'm hoping that I can convince a friend to loan me a scrap or two since I just need a little for his teeth and paws. It seems silly to buy a whole skein for just that.

Check out this adorable little sweater! The sizing goes up to 2/3 years, so I think I'm going to put this in the queue - Lily would look so sweet in that sweater. Maybe it's the fact that it's been the longest winter on record, but I have a ton of things piling up that I want to knit. Maybe if I bury myself in enough knitting projects I'll actually stay warm. Blech! I'm tired of winter. I want warmth, sunshine and sand. Anyone up for a trip to Vegas or someplace else warm and cheap?

2 comments:

kasiaiscarly said...

ooh! love the sweater!

Lisa said...

The sweater is so cute! As for warmth....head to Texas....we have warm weather and plenty of room!