Friday, June 27, 2008

Click Clack Moo, Cows That Type

The price of gas looks cheap compared to the price of milk!

Dear Farmer Brown,
The cows are cold. They would like electric blankets to keep warm at night. There will be no more milk until we get blankets.

Sincerely,
the Cows

In other news, it hasn't been all hanging out on the beaches of Lake Superior for me. I really have been knitting. I've been working hard on a shrug with the Manos Silky I got from the Good Karma exchange on Ravelry. It's also gotten really hot this week so I haven't wanted to work on anything huge, but I'm plugging along on it. I've got 2/3 done (actually it's more than 2/3 but since it can easily be divided into 3 parts, I have 2 of the 3 done). So you should see finished object pictures soon.

In the meantime, here's a little something that Lily asks for every morning when she wakes up...

Give that girl a sippy cup of warm soy milk and a bowl of popcorn and she's a happy camper!

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

Hee hee. Awesome sign!! I love quirkly little things like that that you spot when you're out and about :)

knittymuggins