Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More On Me


The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was in college in Stevens Point, WI having a fantastic time. I was a pre-med student and had every intention of going to med school and becoming a doctor. I loved my classes (well, except for physics) and I had a ton of friends for the first time in my life. I was working as an RA on campus and playing every chance I got. I loved college! I was actively trying to avoid this guy called Adam who was stalking me - I was dating someone else!

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
  • shower

  • go to the YMCA luncheon that's honoring the Optimist Club

  • knit

  • print and deliver my resume/cover letter

  • playdate with our friends at McDonalds
3. Snacks I enjoy:
  • popcorn

  • ice cream

  • chocolate - especially good dark chocolate
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Pay off our house and cars

  • Pay off our parents houses

  • Invest in a yarn store. :)

  • Travel

  • Go to medical school
5. Places I have lived:
  • Boyceville, WI

  • Stevens Point, WI

  • Superior, WI
6. Jobs I’ve had: (this makes me look like I've had a ton of jobs, but a lot of them were held simultaneously with others to make my way through college.)
  • Convenience Store Pizza Maker

  • Dairy Queen girl (5 or 6 years during HS and college!!)

  • On Campus Bartender for special events

  • Hostess at local restaurant

  • Bartender/Waitress/Chef for Golf Course (one summer of that was almost enough to make me go crazy)

  • Research Assistant for a professor doing research on potatoes

  • Residential Advisor and Academic Resource Coordinator

  • Tutor

  • Coordinator of Residential Life at a private college

  • Caribou Coffee barista

  • receptionist for a local Housing Authority

  • Advertising Sales

7. Peeps I want to know more about:

Lisa

Dana - she just started her own blog

D

The Other Jess



1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

So interesting!! Thanks for playing along and sharing more about yourself :)

MMMmmmmm..... dark chocolate - one of my faves too!

knittymuggins