Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Projects Than I Can Shake a Stick At!

So just as I was getting ready to cast on my shawl with the amazing Tili Thomas, I got this package in the mail from my Good Karma swap on Ravelry. There was beautiful Misty Alpaca, lots of little goodies and 3 skeins of Manos Silk Blend. I decided right then and there that I had to cast on something for myself.

So I started a shrug. It's the Mia Shrug from Yarn is My Metier. Check out Karen's blog while you're at it. She's a hoot. I found her way back last summer during Sockapalooza 4. I've been reading her blog sporadically since then, but never noticed the shrug. All the sudden I have 3 skeins of dk weight yarn that are begging to be a little somethin' somethin' for me. Wham bam boom, a Ravelry search later, I find Karen's pattern.

There must be something good in Texas, 'cause I think I have my knitting mojo back! Thanks rjacktoo!

1 comment:

Knittymuggins said...

What a lovely package!! I've seen that shrug before too and had been thinking about making one for myself ;) Knitting minds think alike! I can't wait to see yours....

knittymuggins