Friday, January 18, 2008

The Girl Is Crafty Like Ice Is Cold

It's somewhat common around our house for me to show my husband something that I've made. He'll generally say, "The girl is crafty."
To which I respond, "Like ice is cold, baby!"
Silly, I know, but you have to get in the Beastie Boys references whenever you can. And now, if I've done my job right, you'll have that song in your head the rest of the day!


I received another swap package from my Sock It To Me Again partner, and boy is she crafty! She made these adorable little tags that I think I'm putting in my scrapbooking supplies. She also sent some yummy looking brownie mix, more homemade stitch markers (because you can never have too many!), a cool dragon puzzle, stitch holders, some Bee solid lotion, and Socks That Rock sock yarn (Flower Power colorway) and a pattern! Oh yes, and some index tab markers that are EXACTLY what I was looking for to keep track of my place on my patterns. How did you know? Boy does this woman have good taste!


I've never used Socks that Rock, so I'm excited to try it out.

2 comments:

Miss Me said...

nice package... you are being spoiled very nicely! i just popped over from the sitmt blog to see if i could figure out where you were - minus 40? yup - that's cold. since we use celcius in canada (i am assuming you're not canadian...) the numbers aren't quite so big after minus 30, but it is still just as cold. we're only minus 9 C this morning - practically balmy!
(aka katie)

Knittymuggins said...

Ooooooh, lovely package! So glad you were spoilt! I hope you like the Socks that Rock - I totally dig it! Enjoy :)

knittymuggins