Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sock It To Me Again Yarn

I was a very bad recipient and have neither posted pictures nor written a true thank you to my Sock It To Me Again spoiler. She's the one that sent me the New Pathways book, yummy mixes and some of this Cascade 220. She sent me much more... too much to write today since I think I listed it all out once before.

But back to the yarn. This skein has been sitting on our home desk just waiting for me to figure out what it is going to be. It's the perfect Jess color. I love this color. So it really should be something for me.... but I hardly ever knit for me....

So even though I have 2 other projects that I am actively working on, I'm going to make this just for me. It's Foliage from Knitty Fall 2007. I love this hat and think it will be beautiful in the Cascade 220. I also think it will be toasty warm - just what I need as the temperatures dip into the teens again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty yarn color!!

Lisa said...

What a great color yarn....makes me want to learn more about it.....